Full-Time Concierge needed at Boutique Luxury Hotel in Telluride
This position is responsible for all Hotel Columbia guest check-ins and in-house guest relations, including resolutions of issues, in order to foster a welcoming hotel environment and to exceed guest expectations.
- Coordinate guest pre-arrival, check-in, stay, and departure details.
- Respond to and resolve guest service requests & property issues via work order entry and follow-up.
- Knowledge of the property including, but not limited to, basic troubleshooting of Wi-Fi routers, TVs, appliances, thermostats.
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk and lobby area.
- Exhibit strong knowledge of Telluride and the surrounding area in order to promote additional activities and services.
- Attend to daily breakfast service – setting up and tearing down the buffet, pouring guest drinks, restocking food, operating dishwashers, making conversation with guests, creating and maintaining a welcoming atmosphere.
- Communicate with housekeeping and maintenance on room condition and status.
- Assist with valet service to guests who choose to park on-site. Must have a valid driver’s license
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- EDUCATION: High School degree, college graduate or equivalent experience preferred
- EXPERIENCE: At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service preferred
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Must be proficient in MS Office; Outlook or Gmail email platforms. Must have a valid driver’s license
- PREFERRED SKILLS: Attention to detail, polite, patient, ability to handle food safely
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to ascend/descend stairs, and lift/carry/push/pull 20 pounds
Housing opportunity available with this position
Alpine Lodging benefits package including monthly wellness benefit, sign-on bonus, PTO, medical, vision, dental, and a ski pass.
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour