Internship Conference Sales & Marketing Internship available at Telluride Ski Resort
We’re looking for entrepreneurial, creative and outgoing Conference Sales & Marketing Interns. Work with the Director of Conference Sales and peer interns as a self-starter and team player with drive and motivation! Ideal candidates will be outgoing, goal orientated, detail focused and have persistent follow up communication outreach.
The Conference Sales & Marketing Interns are responsible for a variety of activities in both sales and marketing to include updating sales and marketing documents and presentations, prospecting, website design and maintenance, organizing and cataloging photos and researching and improving the Conference Center. Update all sales and catering documents including working with department managers on pricing and detail changes. Interns will be provided with opportunity to learn and develop both written and verbal communication skills during the sales process.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Work across a team of interns to drive group business
- Research group targets and prepare email templates and phone calls
- Assist with category prospecting and data implementation
- Website enhancement, development and maintenance
- Participate in weekly meetings to communicate progress and feedback from clients as well as brainstorm marketing and sales strategies.
- Create Weekly Prospecting Reports containing information on all calls, connections and industry trends.
- Turn leads over to sales managers in timely manner.
- Aptitude to handle objections
- Desire and willingness to learn about Sales & Marketing for a Resort and Conference Center
- Hours are flexibility with a minimum of 10 hours per week