Part-Time Part-time Bank Teller needed at Wells Fargo Telluride
A teller provides exceptional customer service, working with Wells Fargo’s most important asset: our customers. Tellers are also responsible for helping resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion, following proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud all the while building great rapport with people, and being strong team players who take pride in performing well and enjoy helping others.
- Assists customers by providing exceptional customer service, accurately and efficiently processing their transactions.
- Engages in conversation with customers by actively listening and asking questions.
- Introduces customers to other Wells Fargo team members, as appropriate, to proactively help meet their financial needs.
- Informs customers of self-service digital options (as appropriate) to make banking easier for them.
- Follows policies and procedures to minimize risk.
- Maintains a cash drawer, including cash handling and balancing
- Spends majority of time spent completing Teller transactions for customers.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Ability to educate and connect customers to technology and share the value of mobile banking options
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Proficient with proactively sourcing, acquiring, building, and maintaining relationships with customers and colleagues
Salary range: Min: $18k ; Max: $23k